Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

9:33 PM

Man-Hater?

Posted by Christa Joy |

I would like to share with everyone that I am not a man-hater.  I'm not.  Now, if you asked some of my friends if I were a couple of years ago, they would probably tell you that I was.   But "hate" is such a strong word.  I, however, still claim that I am not a man-hater.  I have many wonderful men in my family.  I love them all dearly.  I even have guys that are friends.  Lastly, and bestly (which is a word that  just created) I have a husband, whom I love.  He's a pretty nice guy. 

Why am I even talking about this?  Well, I hate to ruin my story for you, but in my stories, it seems that the men always turn out to be jerks.  Ok, let's be honest.  I know a couple of jerks (a word that I do not use lightly, just ask my husband).  They may or may not be the inspiration for these characters, but the point is, unintentionally my male characters always seem to betray and cheat on the women.  Hmmm...I'm sure that some psychologist would have something to say about this.  :)

But please, if you happen to read my works, don't assume that I'm a man-hater.  Maybe one day I'll write about a woman who is a backstabber.  We shall just have to see.

Today's Word Goal: 30,000 (60%)!

Today's Word Count: 30,072

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe