Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

11:30 PM

Day 24/25

Posted by Christa Joy |

Just because I haven't been blogging, doesn't mean that I haven't been writing.  The final stretch is upon me, as last night I crossed 40,000 words.  I'm on the last 10,000.  My writing is happening even more at night, as I have been spending the days enjoying the holidays, then writing. 

Thanks to encouragement from my husband, and also thanks to the grace of God, I'm not behind.  In fact, I am two days ahead!

Hopefully, even though I'm ahead, I'll still be able to write, especially as we drive the three hours to my parents's house tomorrow.  Here are some numbers for you.

Tuesday's word Goal: 40,000

Wednesday's Word Goal: 41,667

Thursday's Word Goal: 43,333

My Word Count: 43,434!

That's less than 7,000 words to go, before I reach the Word Goal.  (Just so you know, there's no way that my story will be done in that amount of words.  So, even if I reach 50,000 I'll still be writing.)

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Can't wait to read it. Last year I would get some excerpts every so often, and I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. Nothing this year. :(
Anyway, love you and just keep on writing.

Post a Comment

Subscribe