Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

9:47 PM

Day 15

Posted by Christa Joy |

We are pretending that today is Sunday, Day 15, when actually, it's 12:43 a.m.  Why do I make it any day that I want?  Well, it makes me feel like I'm not so far behind. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have good news!

Today's Goal: 25,000

Today's Word Count: 25,032

Doodoodoo!!!  (That's the trumpet sounded, a small trumpet)

I have not only caught up to my daily goal, but I have reached the half-way mark!!!!  I would throw things in the air and celebrate, but I'm tired.  I've already had a little too much excitement for the night (which I attribute to eating cookie dough and watching the Colts pull off an amazing upset!)

Tomorrow (today), when I get up, I can start with a clean slate so to speak. I'm on schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe