Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

9:49 PM

Day 11 and 12

Posted by Christa Joy |

I do not know where my head is.  Well, I do right now, but I don't know where it was when I didn't post on Day 11.  Please don't think that I've neglected you.  All of my days are running together right now, especially since Friday here and still Thursday where many of you live.  Yikes.  Today (We'll call it Thursday, even though the NANO site reminds me that it's actually Friday) I was trying to reach the word count for Wednesday.  (Do you see why all of this is so confusing now?)  Remember, I'm a day behind.  Here are the numbers, and that's all for today, because I'm still writing.

Day 10 Word Count Goal: 16,667

Day 11 Word Count Goal: 18,333

Day 12 Word Count Goal: 20,000

My Word Count Goal at this moment (whatever day it is): 18,428

Like I said, I'm still writing.  If I could write 1,500 more words before I went to bed, I could get up in the morning and be on schedule!!!  Aahhh...  However, it's almost One here and that probably won't happen. 

An extra tidbit for you:

Little Women is one of my favorite books of all time.  I adore Alcott, and almost all of her writings (she actually wrote a few morbid murder type stories that I don't like) 

Little Women (with Christian Bale, Kirsten Dunst and Winona Ryder) is one of my all time favorite movies.

The Little Women Soundtrack (do you see a pattern here?) from the movie, not the musical, is great!  It is also perfect for writing to.  I'm so glad I bought it last summer.  If you haven't heard it, check some of it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe