Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

6:35 PM

Day One

Posted by Christa Joy |

Well, folks...the first day of NANO is almost over.  Hopefully my fellow writers have reached their goal of 1,667 words today.  It's so easy to skip a day and say that you'll make it up, but when you have to write 3,333 in a day instead of half that, well, you can see that it adds up quickly. 

I didn't start writing until 7:30 or so.  I was completely daunted by the large task before me.  However, two hours later, I've reached 1,700 words.  Hurray for reaching my daily goal!  Last year I remember the first day's goal was easy, in fact, I surpassed it by several hundred words.  This was not the case today.  The story is already coming much slower than I had anticipated.  Hopefully tomorrow will be easier.  Anyway, we're off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe