Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

5:59 PM

Day 13

Posted by Christa Joy |

Yesterday I mentioned a lot about Little Women.  Here is a great music video with clips from the movie, and a song by Bebo Norman.  I love both the movie and Bebo.  I've seen him a couple of times and one of his songs was sung at my wedding.

Just so you know, I'm writing this blog probably before I finish writing for the day.  I went to get it out, just in case my internet stops working (again).

Yesterday's Word Goal: 20,000

Today's Word Goal: 21,667

Actual Word Count: 20,031

I'm still a day behind, but not too worried.  Finally, the story is beginning to flow a little better.  Thank goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe