Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

8:47 AM

Prize!

Posted by Christa Joy |

I am a very goal oriented person.  If I am going to complete a task, I need a "prize" waiting for me at the finish line.  I had decided sometime during last November that if I completed the contest, I could by myself a gift.  Here's what I set my sights on winning...



In case you can't tell, it's a mug.  The day I reached my goal of 50,000 words, I ordered the mug.  This year, I expect to get some great use out of it, with all of those hours of writing, needing some tea and hot chocolate to help me get by.  I wonder what my prize will be this year.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

I think the mug looks nice and is a neat prize. Just one question, does Josh get to drink out of the mug? Only 5 days until you start your new venture. Happy Writing!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe