Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

7:26 PM

The Countdown

Posted by Christa Joy |

Today is October 15th, and it's almost over.  That means that there are 16 days until November 1st.  I know, I'm a bright cookie, but there really is a purpose for this countdown.  November 1st is the beginning of NANOWRIMO.   I get lots of questions about this, and really the best place for information is the website, but essentially, I have chosen to participate in a contest where people try to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November.  Last year I did the same thing, and completed the task!  Hopefully, this year will not be more difficult than last year.

So, what I'm going to attempt, we'll see if it actually works out, is to use this blog as a place to keep you updated.  I can use all of the support and encouragement I can get.  Be prepared, mayhem will ensue.  Sleepless nights, my husband living on frozen food (well, not all of the time), and chaos, lots of chaos.  Doesn't it sound exciting?!?!?  So, countdown with me, and let's see what November brings. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe