Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

Posted by Christa Joy |

If this blog were my child, I would be a bad parent. It is sorely neglected. However, inspired by my faithful cousin, I will make a valiant effort to be a better writer.

I was struck with some sad news today. http://www.connecttristates.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=289324

Obviously the infamous Four Corners was originally surveyed incorrectly. The monument is actually 2.5 miles away from the actual "four corners". Having been to this place, I hold to my belief that I actually stood in four different states at the same time, just as I believe that Pluto is a planet! See what reading the news gets you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe