Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

8:44 AM

Unos Diversion

Posted by Christa Joy |

1. Do you like bleu cheese?NO! Actually I don't think that I've ever had it.

2. Have you ever been drunk? No I have not

3. Do you own a gun? Not me personally, no

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? I didn't like Kool Aid, but if I had to drink it, I always went with a red color.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Usually, yes, cause I don't like needles

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummy! Especially with Mac and cheese, or with Cheese inside!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sweet Tea, the same as any other time of the day

9. Can you do push up? Maybe? Kind of?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my chasity ring, and my diamond necklace, and my pearls

11. Favorite hobby? writing, reading, cooking, knitting, watching television, hanging out with friends, antiquing...

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I'm just spacey sometimes

13. What's your favorite shoe? That is tough...flip flops in the summer?

14. Middle name? Joy

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? How did I give myself a bloody nose? I want lunch. I hope the basketball games are fun today.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Sweet Tea, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew

17. Current worry? just general worries about the future, jobs, etc...

18. Current hate right now? how my nose kind of hurts. Hate is such a strong word.

19. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin', or Timmy Ho's? I don't really like donuts

20. How did you bring in the New Year? With Bert and my brothers watching the ball drop

21. Where would you like to go? Everywhere....Spain, England, Italy, France, Ireland, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Honduras, Mexico, Canada, Grandma and Grandpa's, and Grandma's, Florida

22. Name three people who will complete this? I refuse

23. Do you own slippers? Yes! my FSU ones that Sandee gave me...they are my favorites ever!!!!

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red hoody

25. Do you like satin sheets? No. They are too slippery

26. Can you whistle? yes

27. Favorite color? red, green, blue, or black

28. Would you be a pirate? I would dress and talk like one, but not steal like one

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Natalie Joy

31. Favorite boy's name? William Jeremiah

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I'm not sure, but something at girl's night last night

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbies

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I don't think I was injured as a child, badly. I fell into a pool when I was young

36. Do you love where you live? Love is such a strong word, but it's ok.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? I don't even know what you are saying to me.

38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have a "loudest". We are all pretty loud at times.

39. How many dogs do you have? 4

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, my boyfriend

41. What is your favorite book? That is a question that you never ask an English major.

42. What is your favorite candy? I'm not really into candy, but I like nerds, gobstoppers, and runts

43. Favorite Sports Team? FSU!, St. Louis Cardinals, Colts

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't care

45. What is the farthest you have been from home? Galati, Romania

46. Do you have a special talent? I can flip my eyelids inside out...does that count?

47. Where were you born? Kirksville, Mo

48. Whose are you looking forward to getting back? Anyone who will do it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

#41 is, by far, my favorite. :)

Grandma said...

I like your answer for # 21.
LOVE YOU BUNCHES

Post a Comment

Subscribe