Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

4:02 PM

Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

Posted by Christa Joy |

Ok, for you non-Spanish speakers out there...a translation...

This blog is my writings and thoughts, "My Writings and Thoughts" technically. I don't need another blog at all, but I figured, that I had a few extra minutes, so I would see what I could do. Actually, this one will probably be much more random than my other blogs where I try to "monitor" my brain output. I need a place to exercise my writing skills, and for some reason, a Word document is not enough. There is a strange urge inside of me to bare my thoughs, or at least spew random mumblings out into the world. This could be interesting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe