Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

1:34 PM

The Madness Begins

Posted by Christa Joy |

March Madness, oh I love thee.  You're a fickle lover, however.  One moment I'm on cloud nine, and then, and then...I'm heartbroken.  Still, no matter how often I become angry or frustrated, I keep coming back to you.  When will the turmoil end?  Well, usually it subsides sometime around May, after I've had time to come down from a joyous championship, or rebound from another loss.  Then December comes and that's when I begin to feel the promise that you're coming back.  Around and around you go, but no matter how much I want to protect myself from the madness, I can't help it. So, here we go again.

Go Wildcats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe