Mis Escritos Y Pensamientos

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. -Samuel Lover

4:29 PM

Let's Bake!

Posted by Christa Joy |


I love to cook and bake. I prefer cooking over baking, except for making homemade bread. So, I thought I would spend some time talking about one of my favorite past times.

First - Obviously there are a few cake mix cookie recipes out there. I believe that the one I have is by far the easiest way to make cookies, so here we go..



You need:
1 Box Lemon Cake Mix
1 Container of Koolwhip
Lemon Juice
Powdered Sugar

What to do:
Pour the cake mix in a bowl, and mix it with the container of koolwhip until it is dough like. Then add about two drops of lemon juice and mix. Add more drops if you want more lemon flavor. After everything is mixed up, roll the dough into balls about an inch and a half in diameter, then roll in the powdered sugar until it is coated. Place on a cookie sheet and in the oven at 35oF until the bottom is starting to turn brown.

Wa La! Yummy Lemon Cookies!

Next time, I'll talk about my current favorite main course.

1 comments:

Grandma said...

I am going to try to made these. They sound
yummmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe